Thursday, April 3, 2008

garments

I finished knitting this short sleeved cardigan for Klose Knit out of Malabrigo Worsted.

Pattern: Knit Simple magazine Fall 2007 (US 8 needle)



Also, I finally completed the Noah sweater by Sarah Hatton
I started knitting the front last Fall and I finished the front, back, and one sleeve over winter break.
Within the last week I picked it back up and made the other sleeve, pressed and sewed it all together, and did the garter stitch neckline.
I am really pleased with the result and fit of my first sweater (besides a sweater vest) and there are still a few chilly days for it.

Pattern: Noah by Sarah Hatton from Rowan Magazine no. 41
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca color #6295



1 comment:

sko_G knits said...

that sweater is amazing and it fits you so well!