Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a few new knits

I made another French Market Bag/basket from knitty.com for Klose Knit. I used Malabrigo chunky instead of aran weight yarn and size 13 needles. It turned out a lot bigger than expected, but now it can hold more things.

Before Felting


After Felting


I used some felted tweed I had to knit a patch for my jeans. I have plans for a felted tweed sweater, but I probably won't get to that until next Fall.



I finished a pair of socks for my friend Mindi using Universal Yarn's Deluxe Worsted LP 100% wool
pattern: http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/socksthreesizes.htm

2 comments:

Becki said...

You are a knitting fiend! Where do you find the time to get all this done! I love the bag- I've been meaning to make a knitted bag for a while now.

sko_G knits said...

very clever idea for knitted patches!!